• April 19, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Parole Information  (Read 104466 times)

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Parole Information
« Reply #260 on: April 22, 2017, 12:08:35 PM »
I have a ? My loved one was in front of parole board 2 days ago they told him he would be getting 6 months house arrest. So my ? Is what type of phone can it be cordless can it have an answering machine. Ty for your help.

He is going to have to ask what they will hook up with.. They used to do landlines (possibly still may), but now since now one has those anymore they use different devices.  They should be able to let him know so wherever they parole him too, they are prepared.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline tkesde1

« Reply #261 on: April 24, 2017, 08:20:41 AM »
We had to have a landline, it doesn't hook in to anything, it is so DOC can call us around the clock, it is an old school phone that does not run on electricity so that even in a power outage, it works - we do have call waiting, but cannot have an answering machine. We had to use Frontier in our area as they were the only people who still do a traditional landline. I'll be glad when I can have that sucker shut off in 6 months!
He's home!

Offline dobie1224

« Reply #262 on: May 03, 2017, 07:46:05 PM »
Does anyone know anything about the Guild House on Canal St in Blue Island?

Offline Donandkat

« Reply #263 on: May 09, 2017, 01:35:54 PM »
I keep calling the parole number and all I get is a busy signal. Is there another number I can call?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #264 on: May 10, 2017, 09:23:30 AM »
I keep calling the parole number and all I get is a busy signal. Is there another number I can call?
No
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline haleyjen

« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2018, 10:12:57 AM »
We are starting to panic.  It’s been 5 days, no P.O.  His job (he got one while at an ATC). Said if doesn’t show up tomorrow he’s fired.  We keep calling the local office and the number is always busy.  We’ve called the 800 number twice and they say there’s nothing they can do.  Please help.

Offline Spinka2022

« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2018, 07:47:15 PM »
I'm new to this and was wondering if anybody knew the rules and regs to have somebody paroled to your house

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #267 on: March 30, 2018, 12:23:31 PM »
I'm new to this and was wondering if anybody knew the rules and regs to have somebody paroled to your house

Host site agreement

http://www.illinoisprisontalk.org/index.php?topic=3947.0

if you have a dog there are rules .. there is information on all of this parole board.