• April 21, 2018, 05:48:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Question about transfers  (Read 792 times)

Offline haleyjen

Question about transfers
« on: June 20, 2017, 07:25:11 PM »
My LO was sent to Hill, he was accepted to Taylorville but was sent to Hill due to space issues.  He's eligible to apply for a transfer in November, but his counselor said he can apply to transfer to Taylorville or work release but not both.  Is that correct?

Offline holdinitdown

Re: Question about transfers
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 08:51:36 PM »
You can only apply for 1 transfer every 6 months
Waiting till we can be together again.....💑💘💋

Offline haleyjen

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 10:00:16 PM »
Ok, just wanted to make sure.

Offline douglast22

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 08:39:04 PM »
Who do you contact or write letter to for help to get a transfer. I am disabled and I want to be able to see a friend.  Long driver hurt my back and cause lots of pain. Just seeing if he could be moved closer so I can see him . Thank you

Offline trauma4us

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2017, 05:20:23 AM »
Its the inmate that puts in for the transfer - have your friend put in for a transfer.