• April 21, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Statewide Christian Transportation  (Read 1407 times)

Offline amonsalve

Statewide Christian Transportation
« on: January 09, 2017, 07:04:39 PM »
I am traveling to Vandalia via this service on the 16th of this month. I just found it online and would like for the trip to go ahead if anyone is interested this is their website so you can book. The ticket is 80 and its door to door service.
Only service I found that would go on a Monday or Sunday.
Very nice guy.

here is the website
http://www.statewidechristiantransportation.com/ :wc1:

Offline amonsalve

Re: Statewide Christian Transportation
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 03:23:45 PM »
He gives you an option to book online and is very flexible he is also on facebook.
I am really wanting to go to Vandalia but so far we need more people for the go ahead.

Thank you guys! :wc1:

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 12:38:58 PM »
If this company wants to post here, they have to come and follow all the rules.

IPT does not endorse any of the bus companies we only allow them to post IF they follow the rules.

Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline amonsalve

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 10:01:30 AM »
I am not posting for the company i am just trying to get more people to go so the trip will go ahead. I am not part of the company. I am a customer.