• April 21, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Love one in Cook County Jail  (Read 770 times)

Offline Zellores

Love one in Cook County Jail
« on: December 05, 2016, 11:15:09 AM »
Hello

My name is Zellores, but feel free to call me "Z." I have a question regarding a love who is incarcerated at the Cook County Jail. Right now he is in the process with his lawyer fighting a case for aggravated assault and attempt murder. My love one was being held in Division 11 housing at the Cook County jail. They have now transferred him to the worse housing division known to man Division 9.

Does anyone know or can suggest how he can request a transfer back to Division 11. Division 9 is filled with young irresponsible men that constantly fight and keep up too much commotion. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Z

Offline haleyjen

Re: Love one in Cook County Jail
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 03:39:55 PM »
Be careful asking for transfers....when people ask a lot of times they stick them in Division 6 PC.  Does he have any medical issues?  Maybe could go to 8-RTU.