• April 22, 2018, 01:42:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Graham Hillsboro Address  (Read 755 times)

Offline Fancy724

Graham Hillsboro Address
« on: November 19, 2016, 09:00:51 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm new at this....My guy was sent to graham for receiving this last Monday, I have sent him a letter everyday, his mom and my mom have sent him cards as well, I just received my first letter from him and the return address he wrote on his envelope for him is different than the address that was online that I've been using.... I can't call and ask what the deal is tomorrow, I will Monday morning but until then, does anyone know what the deal is?? I can't stand the thought of him not receiving our mail right now!😭💔
Is it the po box or the rt 185??

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
Re: Graham Hillsboro Address
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 05:38:46 AM »
Usually the po box is for inmate mail. The web sight will
Usually have 2 different addresses. It'll have the inmate mail address, and then also the business address. Make sure you put his idoc number on all his mail.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Graham Hillsboro Address
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 11:56:44 AM »

This is the address that shows on IDOC website, I would use that:

Inmate Mail:
Inmate Name & IDOC#
12078 Illinois Route 185
Hillsboro, IL 62049
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”