• April 24, 2018, 07:37:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Graham R&C Mailing address  (Read 1122 times)

Offline Pepper

Graham R&C Mailing address
« on: September 21, 2016, 10:42:03 PM »
Does anyone know the correct mailing address for Graham R&C? It's website has 12078 illinois Route 185, but I finally received a letter from my son and the return address that he put on the envelope is PO Box 499. I want to be certain that I'm addressing his mail correctly. Thank you.

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
Re: Graham R&C Mailing address
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 05:05:24 AM »
I went to the web sight and saw the same thing you saw. It could be the prison has done away with the po box due to budget cuts. You could call the mail room and ask them directly just to be certain.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 11:56:25 AM »
This is the inmate mail address for now, it will all get there:

Inmate Name & IDOC#
12078 Illinois Route 185
Hillsboro, IL 62049

If he is moved out of R&C, his mail will be forwarded, but it could take time to get to his new prison.  As soon as he has a parent prison, then send to that address.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Pepper

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 04:18:22 PM »
Thank you!