• April 22, 2018, 01:03:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: A second transfer--question  (Read 615 times)

Offline Jkile01

A second transfer--question
« on: August 30, 2016, 05:33:43 AM »
I was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on a situation.  My loved one was transferred to Graham about six weeks ago, and yesterday he learned that he is now being transferred to Centralia this week.

Does anyone know why they would transfer him again so quickly?  He seems completely mind-boggled about it, and is very frustrated that he is just getting settled in one place and now has to start over again.  He hasn't been in any sort of trouble and even though he's been locked up about ten years, I'd never heard him so upset and agitated as last night's call.  He just seems at a loss for why this may occur, and I thought people here might be able to propose some ideas about why this might occur.

Thank you very much!

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?