• April 24, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Sentended to 1year for driving on revoked license  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Tweil1970

Sentended to 1year for driving on revoked license
« on: July 06, 2016, 10:43:30 AM »
My husband has been sentenced to 1 year for driving on a revoked license. Is there a chance that he may serve less than 6 months or will he have to serve the entire 6 months. I am new to this and I really appreciate your site. It is helping me alot.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Sentended to 1year for driving on revoked license
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2016, 12:21:36 PM »
My husband has been sentenced to 1 year for driving on a revoked license. Is there a chance that he may serve less than 6 months or will he have to serve the entire 6 months. I am new to this and I really appreciate your site. It is helping me alot.

Count on the six months for now .. I haven't seen any getting any kind of goodtime with that conviction and he has to be in the system 61 says to even be considered.

He has such a short time too for him to get in and even finish any kind of programs, he'll have to wait till he is in, find out where they send him before he could even apply and he may not have enough time to finish anything.

Welcome to IPT!

Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Tweil1970

Sentended to 1year for driving on revoked license
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 05:49:37 PM »
Thank you so much. This is all new to me. I am getting overwhelmed at times.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2016, 06:03:56 PM »

I know, take your time and a deep breath, it is overwhelming, but you found the right place for support and answers. If we can we will try to help.

Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Lanita09

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 11:41:45 PM »
Mine too. He was sentenced Sep 8, 2016 but he's on house arrest he goes to court November 4th. So 57 days on house arrest when he goes to court that day..... any update? Please let me know I need to know as well