• April 21, 2018, 05:59:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Quality Care Prison Transportation LLC  (Read 4398 times)

Offline QcpTransport

Quality Care Prison Transportation LLC
« on: May 01, 2016, 02:18:29 PM »
I would like to first thank IPT for giving me the opportunity to present my services to their clientele. Secondly, i would like to introduce myself including my background and what i bring to the table. My name is Jimiek Hudson i grew up on the westside of Chicago. I graduate fron Steinmetz High school in 1997. I went on to attend College and graduated with a degree in sociology, with a minor in leadership and ethics.

Career History -15 yrs of customer service Management experience.

I have personally visited several prisons throughout my life visiting relatives. I have had visits to Menard, Centralia,Vandalia,logan and Pontiac. I currently have relatives at Muddy Water and Shawnee. Through these experiences, i recognize the need for not only a reliable transportation partner, but i understand the rigors of the process. Having respect and value for peoples trust and empathy for your families is what connects us.

Our purpose is to provide quality transportation to families of Illinois. We specialize in prison visits throughout the Illinois Department of Corrections system. We offer private trips for families as well as individual travel to visit loved ones weekly at an affordable cost. Our niche revolves around a more personal family friendly feel. Our vehicles are very clean and reliable and we pride ourselves on customer service .

Prison service trips will be posted weekly. However, if a trip outside of the scheduled trip is requested and the Minimum passenger capacity is reached we will accommodate the request (5 passenger minimum).

One thing i like to make very clear early on is that i run a business. As such my customers are the reasons i exist. My trips are not for my personal use. My goal is always to be the first group at the facility. Departure time are based upon that. If Visitation starts at 8:30 i want to be there at 8:30. I am not in the business of taking peoples money and getting you there, just to say i got you there. Every Minute with a loved one is precious.I honor that and want to make sure you get every minute you paid for. I DO NOT believe in being late. Obviously life happens, but i am prompt please honor that.

currently we can facilitate up to 10 passengers per trip so first come first serve.

******Cost are as follows any location up to
250 Miles (2-4 hrs) from Chicago is $65.00 per adult passenger this covers facilities of $25.00 for children 6 months to 13 yrs old.
Danville
Decatur
Dixon
East Moline
Graham
Hill
Illinois River
Jacksonville
Logan
Pontiac
Sheridan
Locations 250-600(4-8hrs) miles 75.00 per adult 35.00 per child 6 months-13 yrs old
Big Muddy River
Centralia
Lawrence
Shawnee
Vandalia
Menard
Pinckneyville
Over night stays are available upon request. However 3 Passenger minimum is required and will be charged an additional 30.00 for the weekend.
(group discounts available)
All trips are Finalized within 2 days of scheduled departure. All seats will require full payment by then by money order or paypal. No checks accepted. Trips will never be canceled inside of 48 hr window

We may be contacted through Facebook, Phone, Text or E-mail. If capacity is not met for trip within 2 days of trip all fully paid passengers will be notified and refunds payed immediately. We do not anticipate this being an issue.
Departure Locations will be determined based on convenience of the passengers registered for that trip.( if all passengers are west we will meet west) . Location will be chosen also by safety i.e. Heavily lit, within close proximity of law enforcement and at a open location.
All passengers must be aware of the status of inmate they are visiting. We claim no responsibility for your inabiity to see inmate for any circumstance. Please be aware of rules and guidelines for visitation to your chosen facility. Current schedule is as follows
May visit Dates are as follows
05-07-16 Dixon Correctional Facility
05-08-16 Logan Correctional Facility
05-14-16 Pontiac Correctional Facility
05-15-16 Danville Correctional Facility
05-21-16 Centralia Correctional Facility
05-22-16 East Moline Correctional Facility
05-28-16 Jacksonvile Correctional Facility
05-29-16 Shawnee Correctional Facility
Feel free to contact me via
Phone 773-793-0366
Text 773-793-0366
E-mail JimiekHudson@gmail.com
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/qualitycareprisontransport/timeline
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/jpmotivated
I will be point of contact. Any question , Request, or adjustments will go through me. I will also be primary Driver.

Offline QcpTransport

Re: Quality Care Prison Transportation LLC
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 05:40:30 PM »
Going to Hill Correctional Facility Friday Morning 06/03/16 Leaving Chicago at 6:00 a.m., Shawnee and Muddy River On Saturday Morning Leaving Chicago at 4:00 a.m., Dixon Sunday Morning Leaving at 7:00 a.m. We will Leave westside Pick up at Gas station on Austin and Harrison near expressway, Out South at 87th and the Dan Ryan. Seats still available for all trips.

Offline QcpTransport

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 02:59:00 PM »
Phone number 773-793-0366 please text. Make sure that payments are in 48hrs before trip by Money order to
5705 Tiburon Ct. Hanover park Il.60133
Departure times will be determined once trip is booked.
I do pick up along public 24hr Gas station and restaurants along route.
Thursday July 23rd
Danville 45.00 Adults 25.00 Kids
Friday June 24th
Hill and Illinois River 55.00 Adults kids 25.00
Saturday June 25th
Western Illinois & Clayton Work Camp 65.00 adults 15. child
Sunday June 26th
Dixon 45.00 15.00 per kid
Thursday June 30th
Graham, Vandalia, Centralia 65.00 adult 15.00 per child
Friday July 1st
Southwestern 65.00 adult 15.00 per child
Saturday July 2nd
Decatur,Logan, Lincoln 50.00 per adult 1 child under 12 free
(Summer special limited time offer) over 12 15.00
Sunday July 3rd
Vienna &Shawnee 65.00 adult Kids 20.00
Thursday July 7th
Menard
65.00 adult (summer special 1 child under 12 free limited time offer)
Friday July 8th
Pinckneyville & Big Muddy 65.00 Adults (summer special 1 child under 12 free limited time offer) 15.00 after 1st child
Saturday July 9th
East Moline 50 adults special offer 1 free child under age 12
Sunday July 10th
Dixon 45.00 (summer special 1 child under 12 free limited time offer) 15.00 after 1st child

Offline zillion1

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 07:39:11 PM »
I took a trip to Jacksonville CC with Quality Care Transportation and couldn't have been more pleased. If you want a service who is dependable, courteous, professional and CARES about their clientele then this is the transportation service for you!!!! I felt very valued as a customer and Jimiek goes out of his way to make sure you have a great visit with you loved one. I highly recommend you give this service a try. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Offline ojsmommy

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2016, 07:50:14 PM »
When are you going back to Jacksonville?

Offline ojsmommy

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2016, 04:51:49 PM »
My first and last time trying to use a transportation service! :wc4: I was scheduled for my ride weeks ago and the owner waits till the day before to tell me they couldn't get enough riders after I had to try to reach him down all day!!! I am so mad because I haven't seen my fiance in months!!! I will never try to use this service again  :wc21:

Offline QcpTransport

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 06:58:06 PM »
schedule next 2 Months
Stateville/Sheridan 8/11
Pontiac  8/12
Hill/Illinois River 8/13
Dixon 8/14
Jacksonville/Western 8/18
Lawrence/ Robinson 8/19
 Logan/Lincoln 8/21
Vandalia/Centralia 8/25
Big Muddy River/Pinckneyville/Menard 8/26 -27 2 day option
Decatur / Taylorville8/28
Danville 9/1
Shawnee/ Vienna 9/2-9/3 2 day option
Graham  9/4
  East Moline 9/8
Jacksonville/western  9/9
 Pontiac 9/10
Dixon 9/11
Hill/Illinois River  9/15
 Centralia/ Vandalia 9/16
Logan/Lincoln 9/17
 Stateville/Sheridan 9/18
 Big Muddy/Pinckneyville/ Menard9/22
Dixon 9/23
 Pontiac 9/24
Lawrence and Robinson 9/25
 65.00 for adults  30 For Children ages  13 and under
2 day trips  110.00 adult 50.00 Children( please set up accommodations at local lodging. I will take you to 2 visits. Please e-mail me at Jimiekhudson@Qualitycareprisontransportation.com  to make reservations please list  number of passengers and facility you would like to attend along with Inmate name.  Or text me @ 773-793-0366  you can also chat me or video chat me on facebook or google hangouts.

Offline QcpTransport

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 07:03:05 PM »
We try to make it very clear that we have a minimum amount of Passengers that we must reach in order to accommodate a trip.  I try to contact customers until the last possible moment before i cancel a trip. However i make it very clear that within 48hrs of the trip if i have not reach the 3 person minimum i will need to cancel. I apologize to the customer who hasn't seen her husband in months. My intention was to make your trip happen  but unless i raise the cost minimum to accommodate  for a one person trip i can't afford to take atrip that will cost me double what one person is paying. In order to rectify this for you the next trip i take to Jacksonville i will take you for free.

Offline verysweet34

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2016, 10:36:21 PM »
We try to make it very clear that we have a minimum amount of Passengers that we must reach in order to accommodate a trip.  I try to contact customers until the last possible moment before i cancel a trip. However i make it very clear that within 48hrs of the trip if i have not reach the 3 person minimum i will need to cancel. I apologize to the customer who hasn't seen her husband in months. My intention was to make your trip happen  but unless i raise the cost minimum to accommodate  for a one person trip i can't afford to take atrip that will cost me double what one person is paying. In order to rectify this for you the next trip i take to Jacksonville i will take you for free.

Aww that was really nice and sweet of you to accommodate her. I have a question, are your pickup and drop off locations always in Chicago? Reason why I'm asking is because I live in lake county area - north suburbs