• April 22, 2018, 01:44:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Sending text message screenshots..  (Read 2210 times)

Offline Oh2bucs

Sending text message screenshots..
« on: February 13, 2016, 01:55:42 PM »
Would they let me send in screenshots of text messages between me and her so she can read them whenever she wants?? I'm talking like messages that are of the cute and sweet variety and some fairly explicit 'sexting' messages..

Offline ojsmommy

Re: Sending text message screenshots..
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 01:48:12 PM »
That is a good question  :wc13: I would love to send screenshots too

Offline Gizgirl2

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 05:24:15 PM »
Yes I have sent screenshots to my LO.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2016, 07:19:50 AM »

Don't ever send in anything that has web addresses still on the top/bottom of the page, they won't get through, cut all that off if ever printing off the net.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”