• April 22, 2018, 01:41:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Appropriate clothing  (Read 1502 times)

Offline jen123

Appropriate clothing
« on: October 26, 2015, 02:03:36 PM »
Can anyone let me know if sending picture in a bikin is okay and also in a crop top ? Want to send my L/O photos of my trip to Mexico but want to nake sure it does not get sent back to me  :wc17:

Offline Marks_guy

• Support Staff
Re: Appropriate clothing
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 03:11:28 PM »
Yes, those should be fine. Just as long as everything is covered up and the photos don't have anything like alcohol in them.

Offline jen123

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 09:29:57 PM »
Thank you! :) also is sending 7 pictures okay or is there a limit ?

Offline Marks_guy

• Support Staff
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 01:18:06 AM »
There really isn't a limit on the amount that can be sent, just know that there is only a small space for an inmate to store things. If his box gets full, he'll either have to throw stuff away or send it home.