• April 22, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Vienna to Jacksonville Questions  (Read 4341 times)

Offline Stanleyslove0821

Vienna to Jacksonville Questions
« on: February 26, 2015, 05:50:03 PM »
My boyfriend just got approved for work release two weeks ago in vienna & yesterday got transferred to Jacksonville .does this mean he's gonna be leaving Jacksonville soon & getting shipped to a work housing unit closer to where he lives.? Or does anyone know anything at all about this.i know it's good.will he be staying at Jacksonville till he's up for parole even tho he was approved for work release.? I was also approved on his Visting list at vienna does he have to wait and put in a whole new Visting list for Jacksonville? & he already had a PIN number & we were able to talk on the phone at vienna will the be able to call me soon or do we have to wait for that as well.?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Vienna to Jacksonville Questions
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 08:16:06 PM »
He will wait in Jacksonville or Pittsfield Work Camp until a bed opens up at the work release they plan on sending him to, this could take months, all depends on when a bed opens up.

He may have to fill out a new visitors list before you can go, but he should be able to call you soon and let you know what is going on.

You don't have to post the same questions in three different topics. once is enough to get an answer, the other posts were deleted.

Good luck to your LO, hope he is moved soon to an ATC.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Stanleyslove0821

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2015, 01:31:50 AM »
 😒 thanks💆 what's atc?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2015, 06:37:35 AM »
😒 thanks💆 what's atc?

ATC = Adult Transitional Center = work release ... you may want to start reading on this board:

http://www.illinoisprisontalk.org/index.php?board=21.0
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline New person1

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 08:33:47 AM »
My nephew was moved from vienna to Jacksonville wed then on thurs I looked and he was in Pittsfield work camp why the move to Pittsfield and what is Pittsfield work camp haven't heard from him in a month so I don't know what's going on