• April 21, 2018, 05:49:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Visits After Transfer  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Pbj

Visits After Transfer
« on: March 14, 2014, 05:29:15 PM »
my LO is being transfered from vandalia to taylorville....how long does it take before I can start visiting at taylorville?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Visits After Transfer
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 05:41:06 PM »
They will go over all this lists and if everything is in order, it should be a week or so.  You can call them in a week and ask if his lists have been approved, they could tell you if approved, just not if you are on the list.  Good Luck, hope you get to see him soon.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline BobNBecka

Re: Visits After Transfer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 04:24:41 PM »
My hubby should be transferring there soon too, please let us know how long it took to get to see him?

I think phone is immediate?