• April 22, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Corrosponding with Transitioning Coordinators IDOC  (Read 6923 times)

Offline TKO7

Corrosponding with Transitioning Coordinators IDOC
« on: November 22, 2013, 11:19:04 AM »
has anyone worked with the transitioning coordinators in springfield? (like Sandra Funk)?  what did you say to show interest in getting your lo transferred to another facility?  and did you call or send email(s)?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Corrosponding with Transitioning Coordinators IDOC
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 11:22:54 AM »
I've moved this post to our Inmate Transfer Board and you can research posts on this board for information about the process.  You can call her and ask questions at the # that is on this board for the Springfield office.  Good Luck to you.

Your LO has to put in for a transfer and that all depends why he wants to transfer, how long he has been at his current facility and other things, if he would be granted a switch.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline onetruelovemike

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2015, 07:58:55 AM »
Hello everyone just a question in regards to the Transfer Coordinator... Is the main person still to contact is Sandra Funk???? JUst wanted to know as I have some questions for my LO and wanted to make sure I'm contacting the right person.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2015, 08:15:24 AM »

When you call ask if she is still in charge, as far as we know she still is the Transfer Coordinator.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”