• April 21, 2018, 06:00:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Heartstrings Express  (Read 29888 times)

Offline Heartstrings

• Heartstrings Corrections Connections Network
  • inmate visits
    • Illinois Prisoners Children Visitors Families Friends
Heartstrings Express
« on: September 10, 2013, 08:39:10 PM »
Since 1991, HEARTSTRINGS EXPRESS has been CHICAGO BASED award winning, family, children and client focused services -- see websites http://www.meetup.com/illinois-prison-visitors-children/  and http://heartstrings2ilcorrectioncenters.com  - October 1, 2013 INSTANT TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED ATYOUR NEIGHBORHOOD IL CURRENCY EXCHANGES FOR BOOKINGS 2 WEEKS IN ADVANCE as well as our online websites. 708-450-8252 Booking reservations 2 weeks in advance.  Leave your cell number and email address to keep you alerted to upcoming prison tours.  Last minute services are not available.  Door to door customized service available at an additional cost.  2 visits Back to Back with an overnight hotel stay is a weekend to refresh and renew family relationships. Like us on FACEBOOK, HEARTSTRINGS2ILLINOISCORRECTIONCENTERS -- view us at http://youtu.be/mf2blPt--xA  - YOU CAN FOLLOW OUR BLOGS ON GOOGLE AND WORDPRESS - WE ARE AVAILABLE  - VISITS TO SAY I LOVE U, UP CLOSE AND OFTEN.
Heartstrings

Offline emb10285

Re: Heartstrings Express
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 11:40:01 AM »
I've been trying to call and email. Phone number is not working and I have to received an email back. Is this place still in service? Any reviews? I'm trying to get to Shawnee ASAP.

Offline Heartstrings

• inmate visits
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 03:00:01 PM »
our contact information remains unchanged 708-450-8252 - kidzridez@gmail.com Shawnee is on the schedule for the 1st Sundays
Heartstrings

Offline emb10285

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 03:12:10 PM »
Thank you I was finally able to leave a voicemail. This morning I kept getting a message that the number was unavailable.

Offline Heartstrings

• inmate visits
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 12:25:01 PM »
SEE OUR NEWEST, MOST HELPFUL 2014 WEBSITE - just look and book your trips at

www.heartstringsexpress.com

same contact number 708-450-8252      :wc38:
Heartstrings

Offline Heartstrings

• inmate visits
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 10:04:34 AM »
August 2, 2015, We are back -- HEARTSTRINGS EXPRESS --   :wc30:
My God has been awesome. He has brought through cancer and all the cancer treatments connected, the devastating side effects. If U know of any patients looking for information resources on medical cannabis in Illinois just email me.  I have gotten a good reports from my doctors. I will be following up with them every 3 months. I'm eating and feeling so much better.  Since April, 2014, I couldn't make any prison trips yet I was able to refer families to other providers.  Now, I'm back and willing to roll the highways to Illinois correctional centers to get friends/families/children rolling to put smiles on the faces of their family members.  My website is still  -- http://heartstringsexpress.com  -- I'm still very much open to referring riders to other providers.  There are many new providers.  By collaborating with others we can surely make sure that families get to see their incarcerated beloveds often.  Text me at 847-773-5439 to begin planning your reservations.  Our email is the same kidzridez@gmail.com  -  I'm looking for a receptionist the take our calls at 708-450-8252 - so in the meantime just text me.
Enjoy your day doing what U love the most.  
Please visit often to Say I love U, up close and often
Praise Him - Give God a  :wc6: hand clap.
Heartstrings

Offline Heartstrings

• inmate visits
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2015, 12:22:08 PM »
Children need smiles and hugs, incarcerated parents need smiles and hugs. :wc30: Stay connected until your loved one returns back to the family unit.  TEXT ONLY today to start planning your reservations 847-773-5439 or visit our website:  http://heartstringsexpress.com   email kidzridez@gmail.com     :wc38:
Heartstrings

Offline Heartstrings

• inmate visits
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2016, 08:59:53 PM »
  1/20/2016, Welcome back friends, just a brief status update on our services.  In the late Summer of 2015 had thought I would be much better yet even though I got a good report from my doctor Im still not quite a 100%. I have been and will continue to assist all callers/and those that text with referrals to other providers for callers to review their availability.  Please pray for me.  God is good all the time and He will surely get us all back together and rolling on the highways to the prisons to put smiles on your loved ones faces.  :wc30:
Heartstrings