• April 21, 2018, 06:08:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Escape Risk Designations  (Read 93246 times)

Offline monkey9

Re: Escape Risk Designations
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2016, 09:46:16 PM »
 :wc38:Thank you so much for your input, hearing that you have dealt with Pinckneyville gives me hope that my son can get this resolved inside.I am so grateful for this website, without it I wouldn't know what to do. Thanks to all of you.

Offline hopeful123

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2017, 02:53:08 PM »
Hello,

Quick question for y'all - my loved one is @ Pontiac Medium Security for a non-violent crime.   He is a first-timer and has been assigned a blue ID card - does anyone know why this might be? The reasons I have seen on this forum don't apply to him and I was wondering how we get this resolved. Does it have anything to do with his first-timer status? He does have a charge in another county, for which he was sentenced to community service but he cannot complete that until he is realeased from IDOC - does that need to be resolved? Any guidance here is appreciated.

Also, does anyone happen to have the number for the field services unit at Pontiac Medium Security Unit?  I have read on this forum that this is the office to contact but I can't seem to find the number.

Thanks!

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 09:22:01 AM »
Hello,

Quick question for y'all - my loved one is @ Pontiac Medium Security for a non-violent crime.   He is a first-timer and has been assigned a blue ID card - does anyone know why this might be? The reasons I have seen on this forum don't apply to him and I was wondering how we get this resolved. Does it have anything to do with his first-timer status? He does have a charge in another county, for which he was sentenced to community service but he cannot complete that until he is realeased from IDOC - does that need to be resolved? Any guidance here is appreciated.

Also, does anyone happen to have the number for the field services unit at Pontiac Medium Security Unit?  I have read on this forum that this is the office to contact but I can't seem to find the number.

Thanks!

It could be because of that other charge he has and it's not cleared out yet.  Just call the prison and ask for the field services office, don't know how much information they will be able to give you.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”