• April 22, 2018, 12:56:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: How do I obtain a copy of sentencing papers- MITTIMUS?  (Read 21192 times)

Offline Mcaballero

Re: How do I obtain a copy of sentencing papers- MITTIMUS?
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2011, 12:55:00 PM »
I'm not trying to come across as rude so please don't take it that way, but have you tried putting MITTIMUS in the search box?  There are so many threads about this already.....it's really not as complicated as you are making it out to be.....
Ill figure it out....Everytime I try typing in a word it gives me EVERY SINGLE SENTANCE that word was ever used in and there is a million of them.

-Meli XOXO

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2011, 12:57:31 PM »
Was that really necessary to post on a public board?  Think people!
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Crowe29

• I Will Love You Till They Take My Heart
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2011, 01:38:11 PM »
I'm not trying to come across as rude so please don't take it that way, but have you tried putting MITTIMUS in the search box?  There are so many threads about this already.....it's really not as complicated as you are making it out to be.....
Ill figure it out....Everytime I try typing in a word it gives me EVERY SINGLE SENTANCE that word was ever used in and there is a million of them.

you can try to put MITTIMUS copy in the search box...that'll narrow down your search...I know that sometimes we don't agree with the way our prison system is run, but remember all the counselors and CO's are also humans with better days and worse days...and like us, they're all trying to do their jobs...our prisons are over crowded so imagine being in there and outnumbered, working a 12 hr shift in this heat wave that we're having...hope you find the answers you're looking for mcaballero!

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2011, 03:24:10 PM »
Mcaballero, have your inmate figure it out, all he has to do is ask inside, there are plenty people, CO's other inmates, library, etc. that can tell him how to send in this request to the records office, or get it from the Clerk's office and send it to him and it's over with.

Sometimes we on the outside can't fix everything for them inside. 
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”